Monday, March 2, 2009

"Even if it's the past, present, or future you are still a freak"


The title of this post was a quote from the first fob series I'm watching :) The fob series is called BBF or Boys Over FLowers and omfg I am LOVIN' IT! My favorite characters are the blondie and the player (black hair) LOL they are both <33.>non BBF fans, START WATCHING IT! Let's see, yesterday i started watching and i ended up going to sleep at 6 AM. I woke up the next day at 4 50 PM. Yeah pretty sad, for full rest I apparantly need to sleep for over 12 hours o.o It's all good because I am on episode EIGHT! =O Yeah amazing! I still have a few pages of homework.

Oh yeah, I ate like 3 grape fruits thes
e passed three days. My tongue kind of hurts from it but it's all good. Off to my stupid homework. *sigh*

homeworking--

3 comments:

  1. aw the player looks so cute in that picture but you know curly beats all

    ReplyDelete
  2. JEEZ..drama schmama, I've seen more drama in my time in Hong Kong than this little number here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oo i liek that player dude LOL

    ReplyDelete