Friday, February 27, 2009

Sit Down and Relax!

I haven't posted for so long. Do you want to know why? Well apparantly there was a science fair that was due today and yesterday i slept at 4:00 AM just doing the science fair. I didn't even sleep by my own will, I was studying for history, and then I dropped dead on my bed waking up with my mom screaming >:[ but I didn't sleep as late as Minh LOL. He slept at like 6:30 AM? Yeah, here is my rant about science fair. Seriously! What the hell is up with "science fair". Why can't there be a math fair or a food fair or something. WHY SCIENCE >:[ the hardest subject ever!

Today I went to eat and then after I went to ET's house which was sorta bleckk but t
hen Hidy arrived like 2 minutes after I arrived. Then we just watched the movie 21 which is actually a pretty good movie o.o I don't know why the other people fell asleep from it but I thought it was pretty cool LOL. It was about some wicked smart kid at math who joins some group and they count numbers (basically dealing) and the kid is very unexperienced in fun. He agreed to las vegas to deal to earn money for college tuition and etc. Yeah I liked the movie LOL and the main character looked like Zach Efron and then sometimes he looked like Michael Phelps. weird o.o Then after that at around like 8 PM jeffrey peter and wilson came and poor jeffrey lost his case for his camera. Yeah we left shortly after since people wanted to go to bchu's house. Uhh bchu's house was okay. He had a really cool trashcan. Dead serious LMAO. You press a big button and then the trashcan cover slowly opens o.o Mad cool dude! LOL

I don't like rain :( makes you wet, your clothing wet, your hair wet, makes everywhere damp, makes it stink, need to use an umbrella. My umbrella broke! RIP black umbrella at age 1 :( so sad he only lived a year! He didn't experience the snow yet! :( Poor little umbrella. well yeah uhh I need more songs in my ipod so I will now be searching for music :)

youtube-ing :)

2 comments: