Friday, February 20, 2009

new - ness

a picture of a cool bike o.o

So today I went to get my eyebrows done cause mine were uneven to me. It looks really different and it bothers me like fuck. What I'm scared is my mom noticing o.o That's why I'm like hiding my face when she talks to me. LOL and yesterday was CLO's bangout. The movie Confessions of Shopaholic was mad boring like there was no intense part in it. We went to 99 restaraunt to eat since rock bottom officially closed. The food was okay there but a bit pricey since the amount they gave us wasn't as awesome as cheesecake factory. Yeah vacation's almost over and I am wicked bored and still having a cold but I don't care anymore. I just want to stop coughing -.- Joanne said she will let me borrow her bike to go home if I ever go to her house :D good news hehe. Okay I will now go back and suffer with boredum.

gbye.

5 comments:

  1. LOL haha you're such a bikeaholic

    ReplyDelete
  2. ROOOMRROMROROOOOM!!!!!
    9001HORSEPOWER TWWIN TURBO JET ENGINES!

    Get better soon! They delayed the school open by an hour, so it should be okay.

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha we should bike together shirely =]

    ReplyDelete