Monday, February 23, 2009

"What Goes Up Must Come Down"

Yesterday was CLO's last day in Quincy :[ Goodbye CLO but don't worry you are coming back next year so it's not forever. I'll just think of it as you going to Hawaii for a vacation and you could still talk to me online haha. That day, I went to Joanne's house and waited for CLO. The doorbell rang and Joanne was in her room changing so I opened the door and people flooded in the house and there i found CLO :) Yeah so the feeling of sadness didn't hit her or anyone yet. We were all cramped in Joanne's room and then the song Move Along played and the feeling hit CLO :( She started tearing, so did Rosemary and Emily and even Peter LOL but I didn't and I think it's because I can't cry when I'm in a real life situation of sadness. Yeah weird of me and I feel really bad about it because I couldn't share my tears with CLO :( It's all good though she got a cupcake at the end :)

Well I hope CLO is doing good at Washington and yeah hope she's ready for school. I'm not -.- Today is the last day of vacation. NOT fun of course. I just finished my homework that I should of done like 5 days ago haha. I am addicted to this new song "Kiss Me Through The Phone" by Soulja Boy. Damn it's an awesome song even though the rapper can't sing but the only good part is the chorus when some different dude sings hahha. That's the part that makes the song good :)

"baby you know that i miss you
I wanna get witchu
tonight but i can't now
baby girl and that's the issue
girl you know I miss you
but I can't right now so baby
Kiss me through the phone
kiss me through the phone"

Yeah that's part of the song and it is on repeat on my itunes right now hehe. Uhh yeah so I'm drinking OJ like usual and I'm not tired whatsoever which is starting to creep me out because when I look at Cc and Grace who are like spazzing over their science fair since it's due tomorrow... I'm wasting a perfect hour of sleep. Whatever LOL. Can't believe vacation's over :( Miss everything already you know. Like partying everyday with CLO even though I couldn't since I was basically sick half the week. Oh well. Oh yeah and the title of this post describes the picture of that hot air balloon flying away. That balloon is going away which is my picture of a "good bye clo for now ". Yeah a symbol you can call it haha. It goes up and whatever goes up has to come down and the hot air balloon does come down :). That basically "symbolizes" CLO coming back next year hehehe :) I'm such a genius for thinking this LOL. Yeah I should go sleep soon since its like 1 47 in the morning and school tomorrow is like 7 in the morning :( Tough.

Nightie Nightt :)

2 comments:

  1. LMAO your symbol thing, you sound very deep shirley.. strange LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa, I liek the picture, and ur blog lyt! so cool! LOL

    ReplyDelete