Monday, March 16, 2009

Rants


I haven't really blogged that much now a days but today I will and it won't be mostly about my day. It will be a ranting post about the "dots". To those who do these, beware of my reaction >:[ Okay, let's get started :) What I hate the most is when you talk to someone online and they give you the dots. YES the DOTS!! As in: "..." "lol.." "haha..." If anyone ever types those to me online, my reaction in front of the computer is "#*($&(# ***** #I$&^* ****#$@" yes MANY sweaBrs. If they put an LOL after it then I don't mind but if its just those dots and nothing after then you know my reaction. The other thing I despise the most is when ppl use the question mark in the wrong situation. For example: "lol?" "haha?" "okay...?" Those piss me off the most. Especially the "lol?" because that's basically say "is that supposed to be funny or something?" which is definately a bitch move to me. Those dots and question marks make me think of the people who use them in the wrong way as BITCHES! Yes bitches. Ugh. Those dots.... -.- Yeah okay I'm done with ranting.

History project is waiting for me to finish it up :) leave a comment :)

5 comments: