Saturday, March 7, 2009

sleep it off!

hot train ;)

Okay so here's the deal. Today there was an assembly that took two hours. It was supposed to inspire us.... YEAH that's a lie. He was old and he was talking so fast that everything went in and out of my ears. I fell asleep for a bit and was REALY uncomfy in my seat so I was shifting around haha. I think the girl sitting next to me thought i was weird but whatever. I needed some comfort! I then went to next class, Mandarin. There me and Stephy had a broken goldfish and made a puzzle out of it :) I even have a picture! LOL but it won't send from my phone :( So I came home took a long ass nap. I woke up at 12 30 AM LOL and ate my dinner :]

Tomorrow I have saturday school wooot. NOT. I like the train ride though. I don't know why but I just do LOL It feels very peaceful :] Yeah its 3 50 AM and I am not tired what so ever. This blog is pretty short too.

ttfn - ta ta for now ;)

2 comments:

  1. LOL, so that's why you both were giggling and shitting. HANDS UP!

    ReplyDelete