Thursday, April 16, 2009

Brace Face!

Hmm I haven't really posted a new blog for a long time. Well there is only one more day to go until vacation woot! So I'm planning to get a new haircut :) like bangs or something LOL cause my bangs don't even look like bangs so yeah. :) Uhh whatelse. Oh yeah, a few days ago I went to the orthodontist and it was hell there. The person was stabbing me with her metal materials and stuff and since my gum grew over my braces or something like that, she was like poking and tearing my gums. Well at least it felt like that. It was bloody hell! :( But I'm good now hehe. I still need to get used to the braces since I haven't warn them with wires for two months.

Yesterday was Rosemary's dinner/ lunch event. It was pretty good. The food was yummmmyy :) And the week before that was Jeffrey's party which was pretty fun. I played the lime game and watched movies & little bit of singstar :) Hmm what else. Oh yeah. Anna's birthday party is coming up! Can't wait hehe YOU HEARD ME ANNA :D. I just made a new pic for my header on my layout :) Let's see i think I should start my history project now LOL.

gbyeeee

4 comments:

  1. Wow, lovely, you have had lots of fun...lol enjoy the vacay! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol i get my braces OFF tomorrow xDhell yeah.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL YAY PHIL! UR teeth = freedom!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i like your picture =D very cute. also! i hear you! LMAO too bad my party is already over =[
    errm... yeah LMAO okaybye! :#

    ReplyDelete